Expect the Best – National Quality Checking Conference
Improving Services through Quality Assurance
After spending 3 years delivering hundreds of quality checks across 6 London Boroughs, Expect the Best are hosting a National Quality Checking Conference, looking at Improving Services through Quality Assurance.
Our national conference will be held on 3rd March 2016 at Friends House, Euston, and will focus on:
- Positive peer to peer Quality Checking – What it is, and why it’s so important.
- Expect the Best – Our experiences and findings from 3 years of peer to peer quality checking
- Quality Assurance Frameworks – Working together to develop better systems
- Best practice from Quality Checking projects and commissioning from around the country
- Talks on Quality from respected key note speakers
Whilst Expect the Best currently works primarily with Learning Disability services, the National Conference is aimed more widely at Quality Checking in all areas including: Older People, Mental Health, Physical and Learning Disability, as well as Health Services.
We hope that our delegates will leave feeling informed, inspired, and full of ideas to help you develop better quality assurance systems, and most importantly to help further improve the quality of services for people with additional needs.
Register now for your place at the Conference.